What's the matter with you?
你怎么回事
With me?
我吗
Yeah. Car feels heavy. You know why?
是啊 这车好重 你知道为什么吗
You got the fuckin' weight of the world on your shoulders.
全世界的重量都在你肩上
I got a little problem at school, that's all.
学校里有点事而已
Spit it out! It's not a big deal, all right?
说来听听 不是什么大事
Where we going, the Oak Room or somethin'?
我们现在去哪儿 橡树屋吗
If it's not a big deal, why did you say "real important stuff"?
如果不是什么大事 干嘛说"很重要的事"
What are you doin', banging the dean's daughter?
你干什么了 和院长的女儿好上了吗
I'm just in a little trouble. What kind of trouble?
就是有点麻烦 什么麻烦
I saw some guys doing something.
我看到一些人做了一些事
To tell or not to tell, or it's your ass.
说还是不说 还是自己倒霉
How'd you know that? I'm a wizard.
你怎么知道 我是巫师
Give me the details, come on.
说具体点儿
There's this guy at school named Harry.
我有个同学叫哈利
He's this real rich kid.
他家很有钱
He like...runs the show.
他算是 事件主谋
Who else?
还有谁
There's another guy, George, but George didn't do anything.
还有一个叫乔治 但他什么都没干
George and I saw Harry and his buddies doin' somethin'.
乔治和我看到哈利他们在干坏事
Now, the folks at Baird,
你学校的老师
they know you and George can identify the guilty parties?
觉得你和乔治可以指认他们吗
Yeah, they think we can.
没错
George is a friend of yours.
乔治是你朋友
He's not a friend, but he's all right.
不算是 但他人不坏
You trust him? Yeah, I guess so.
你信任他吗 算是吧
He's on scholarship too? No, why?
他也拿奖学金吗 不 怎么了
We got George, we got Harry, we got trouble.
有了乔治 有了哈利 还有麻烦
They're rich, you're poor. You wanna get rich.
他们有钱 你没钱 你想变有钱
You wanna graduate Baird, become a rich big shot like them.
你想毕业之后 变得像他们一样有钱
Am I right? No. It's not that way at all.
我说得对吗 完全不对
Okay, Charlie!
好吧 查理