All right, let's get to work.
好了 继续干活吧
L-buckles givin' you trouble?
不会扣吗
Never in the Boy Scouts, sluggo?
没参加过童子军吧 小伙子
I, I made Tenderfoot. Tenderfoot, my foot!
我以前是童子军新兵 新兵算个屁
Convenience-store mama's boy.
便利店家的小子
Here. Let me take a look at that.
来 我看看
Touch me again, I'll kill ya, you little son-of-a-bitch!
再敢碰我就宰了你 小杂种
I touch you. Understand?
只许我碰你 明白吗
My shoulder boards are in the top dresser drawer. Get them, son.
我的肩章在最上层抽屉 给我拿来
The epaulets with the silver oak leaf.
有银橡树叶的那对
Are these... Good.
是这个吗 没错
Taxi come yet?
出租车来了吗
Colonel, where are we going?
中校 我们要去哪儿
Where we going?
我们要去哪儿
Freak show central.
畸形秀大舞台
Where's that? New York City.
在哪儿 纽约
That's in New York, son. New York State.
我们去纽约州纽约市 小子
Mrs. Rossi didn't say anything to me about going anywhere.
罗西太太没说过要出门啊
She forgot.
她忘了
Should we call her, 'cause I... You kidding me?
要不要给她打个电话 你逗我吗
She left a number. we just...
我有她号码...
Call her?
打电话?
By the time they get to Albany in that "Hupmobile" he drives, it'll be opening day at Saratoga.
等他们开着那辆破车到奥尔巴尼 夏季赛马大会都开幕了
Colonel, I can't go to New York City. Why not?
中校 我不能去纽约 为什么
New York...
纽约
New York's too much responsibility. Responsibility!
带你到纽约责任太大了 -责任
I had a lot of 17 year olds my first platoon.
我第一次当排长 手下有不少17岁小伙子
I took care of them. All set!
全靠我照顾 走吧
How do I look?
我看起来怎么样
Tickets. Money. Speech.
票 钱 讲稿
Old Washington joke, from my days with Lyndon.
林登时期的老笑话
I knew I could count on transportation.
我就知道出租车靠得住
Are you ready?
准备好了吗
This is not Panmunjom. A simple yes will do.
这儿又不是板门店 说个"是的"就行了
Good! Here you go.
好了 拿包出发
Come on! Hup to it, son!
快 别磨蹭 小子
You're in front of me. Let's go.
你走我前面 走吧