手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 闻香识女人 > 正文

第8期:守口如瓶

来源:可可英语 编辑:leibeiyan   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • What'd he say?
  • 他和你说了什么
  • - Nothin'. - What do you mean, nothing?
  • -没什么 -什么叫没什么
  • He said the same thing. He just said it over to me.
  • 一样的话 又唠叨了一遍
  • You know what he's doing?
  • 知道他演的是哪一出吗
  • He's good-cop, bad-coppin' us.
  • 这叫唱完白脸唱红脸
  • He knows I'm old guard. You're fringe.
  • 他知道说不动我 而你还举棋不定
  • He's gonna bear down on me and soft-soap you.
  • 所以要对我来硬的 对你来软的
  • Did he try to soft-soap you? Did he?
  • 他讨好你了吧 对吗
  • No.
  • 没有
  • Chas, I detect a slight panic pulse from you.
  • 小查 我能感到你有一丝慌张
  • Are you panicking?
  • 你怕了吗
  • - Yeah, a little. - Come on.
  • -是的 有一点 -拜托
  • - You're on scholarship, right? - Yeah.
  • -你拿着奖学金 对吧 -是啊
  • You're on scholarship from Oregon at Baird.
  • 你个俄勒冈小子拿了奖学金来博德读书
  • You're a long way from home, Chas.
  • 千里迢迢啊 小查
  • What's that got to do with anything?
  • 这两者有什么关系吗
  • I don't know how it works out there.
  • 我不知道这种事在你们那怎么解决
  • But how it works here? We stick together.
  • 但在这 我们团结一致
  • It's us against them, no matter what.
  • 不管发生什么 我们都抵抗到底
  • We don't cover our ass.
  • 我们不出卖朋友保全自己
  • We don't tell our parents.
  • 也不告诉家长
  • Stonewall everybody!
  • 每个人都守口如瓶
  • And above all, never, never...
  • 最重要的 绝不 绝不
  • Leave any of us twisting in the wind.
  • 抛下兄弟不管
  • And that's it.
  • 就是这么回事
  • What does that have to do with me being on scholarship?
  • 这跟我拿奖学金有什么关系
  • I'm just tryin' to bring you up to speed, kid, that's it.
  • 就是想跟你说清楚 没别的
  • Thanks.谢谢
  • and call me tonight in Vermont.
  • 今晚打我佛蒙特州的电话
  • I'll be at the Sugarbush lodge, all right?
  • 我会在糖枫林别墅
  • All right.
  • 好的
  • You all right?
  • 你还好吗
  • Yeah, I guess so.
  • 还好吧
  • Okay.
  • 那就好


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

What'd he say?

他和你说了什么

- Nothin'. - What do you mean, nothing?

-没什么 -什么叫没什么

He said the same thing. He just said it over to me.

一样的话 又唠叨了一遍

You know what he's doing?

知道他演的是哪一出吗

He's good-cop, bad-coppin' us.

这叫唱完白脸唱红脸

He knows I'm old guard. You're fringe.

他知道说不动我 而你还举棋不定

He's gonna bear down on me and soft-soap you.

所以要对我来硬的 对你来软的

Did he try to soft-soap you? Did he?

他讨好你了吧 对吗

No.

没有

Chas, I detect a slight panic pulse from you.

小查 我能感到你有一丝慌张

Are you panicking?

你怕了吗

- Yeah, a little. - Come on.

-是的 有一点 -拜托

- You're on scholarship, right? - Yeah.

-你拿着奖学金 对吧 -是啊

You're on scholarship from Oregon at Baird.

你个俄勒冈小子拿了奖学金来博德读书

You're a long way from home, Chas.

千里迢迢啊 小查

What's that got to do with anything?

这两者有什么关系吗

I don't know how it works out there.

我不知道这种事在你们那怎么解决

But how it works here? We stick together.

但在这 我们团结一致

It's us against them, no matter what.

不管发生什么 我们都抵抗到底

We don't cover our ass.

我们不出卖朋友保全自己

We don't tell our parents.

也不告诉家长

Stonewall everybody!

每个人都守口如瓶

And above all, never, never...

最重要的 绝不 绝不

Leave any of us twisting in the wind.

抛下兄弟不管

And that's it.

就是这么回事

What does that have to do with me being on scholarship?

这跟我拿奖学金有什么关系

I'm just tryin' to bring you up to speed, kid, that's it.

就是想跟你说清楚 没别的

Thanks.

谢谢

I'll tell you what. Give me a few hours to figure out the moves,

给我几个小时想想下一步怎么办

and call me tonight in Vermont.

今晚打我佛蒙特州的电话

I'll be at the Sugarbush lodge, all right?

我会在糖枫林别墅

All right.

好的

You all right?

你还好吗

Yeah, I guess so.

还好吧

Okay.

那就好

重点单词   查看全部解释    
stick [stik]

想一想再看

n. 枝,杆,手杖
vt. 插于,刺入,竖起<

 
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型
v

联想记忆
slight [slait]

想一想再看

adj. 轻微的,微小的,纤细的,脆弱的
vt

 
fringe [frindʒ]

想一想再看

n. 流苏,次要,边缘,额外补贴
vt. 用流

 
stonewall ['stəun'wɔ:l]

想一想再看

v. 阻碍议事,妨碍,[体]打防守球

联想记忆
panic ['pænik]

想一想再看

n. 恐慌
adj. 惊慌的
vt.

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。