Where are we? Where are we?
我们在哪儿 我们在哪儿
The cynosure of all things civilized: the Waldorf-Astoria.
一切文明的焦点 华尔道夫酒店
The last time I was here, Charlie, was with a G-2 from Brussels.
我上次是和一个布鲁塞尔的情报人员来的
Had a Ferrari.
他有辆法拉利
Every day I held the door open for the fucker.
我每天都要替那个混蛋开门
Never even offered me a ride.
他都没带我兜过风
He's dead and I'm blind.
现在他死了 我瞎了
Spread the word. Thank you, sir.
传个话 -谢谢 先生
The intelligence will be forthcoming? Sir?
智者即将到来 什么意思
On the escort scene.
去跟小姐们说
Yes, sir.
好的 先生
And welcome to the Waldorf. Gracias, amigo.
欢迎来华尔道夫 谢谢 朋友
Puerto Ricans, always made the best infantrymen.
波多黎各人最适合跑腿
I'm home again.
又回家了
Give me an inventory on this, will you?
给我列个酒水清单 好吗
All right, where am I, in Asia?
好吧 我走到哪儿了 亚洲吗
He told me the phone was on the other side of the room, didn't he?
他说了 电话在房间另一头 不是吗
By the windows?
在窗边吗
It's right here.
就在这儿
Okay.
好
We're in business.
要开工了
Get me the Oak Room.
请接橡树屋
How's that inventory comin'?
清单呢
Uh, there's Jim Beam and Early Times.
有占边威士忌 美国威士忌
Quartermaster's on the take again. Hello.
军需官又被收买了 你好
Is Sheldon or Mack there?
谢尔登或者麦克在吗
This is Lt. Col. Frank Slade.
我是弗兰克·斯莱德中校
I used to be a regular.
我以前是常客
I used to come in with a General Garbisch.
经常跟嘉比将军一起来
Yes, that's probably because he's at Arlington six feet under.
是的 可能是因为他已经长眠地下了
Listen up. I want a table for two, and I don't mean Siberia, 8:15.
听好了 我要订一张两人桌 别靠近大门 8点15分
Clear them little bottles off.
把那些小瓶子清掉
And when I get off the phone, call up Hyman.
等我打完电话 告诉海曼
Tell him I want it wall to wall with John Daniels.
我要一整面墙的约翰丹尼
Uh, don't you mean, uh, Jack Daniels?
你是说 杰克丹尼吗
He may be Jack to you, son.
你可能觉得是杰克
But when you've known him as long as I have...
但要是你的酒龄有我这么长...
That's a joke. Hello!
开玩笑的 你好
This is Lt. Col. Frank Slade.
我是弗兰克·斯莱德中校
I would like a limo, 8:00.
我要订一辆豪车 8点到
What are you drinkin'?
你要喝什么
Uh, nothing, thanks. I don't use it.
不用了 谢谢 我不用
What's useful about it?
酒有什么好用的
I don't know. Listen, Colonel, I have to get going.
中校 我得走了
Where you goin'?
去哪儿
Back to school. I've got some real important stuff I have to take care of.
回学校 我有一些很重要的事情要处理
Very well.
好啊
But I never let my aides leave on an empty stomach.
但我不会让你空着肚子回去的
You'll dine with me
跟我吃完晚饭
and then my driver will transport you to the airport for the Boston Shuttle departing at 2200 hours.
我让司机送你去机场 坐10点的飞机回波士顿
Meanwhile, unpack my bag.
现在 帮我把行李拿出来
I'm gonna christen the latrine.
我要光顾一下厕所