Mrs. Rossi?
罗西太太
Charlie, we're up here! Come on up.
查理 我们在楼上呢 上来吧
- This is Donny. - Hey, Charlie.
-这是唐尼 -你好 查理
Mrs. Rossi, I got the feelin' I screwed up.
罗西太太 我搞砸了
Oh, you couldn't have.
怎么会
It was a bad interview.
面试一团糟
That was no interview, Charlie. You're it.
哪来的面试 就你了
You're the only one that showed up. You have to take the job.
只有你来应聘 非你不可了
He sleeps a lot. You can watch television,
他特能睡 你可以看电视
call your girlfriend.
和女友煲电话粥
I promise you, an easy 300 bucks.
我向你保证 这三百很容易挣
I don't get an easy feeling.
我可没觉得容易
His bark is worse than his bite.
他是刀子嘴豆腐心
He was a great soldier, a real hero.
他是位伟大的军人 真正的英雄
The man grows on you!
他会喜欢你的
By Sunday night, you'll be best friends.
一个周末你们就能交上朋友
Charlie, please.
查理 拜托了
I want to get away with my husband for a few days,
我真得跟我丈夫离开几天
and Uncle Frank won't come with us.
但弗兰克叔叔不肯和我们一起去
Six months ago, he could sometimes tell light from dark,
六个月前 他还能感觉到光
but now there's nothing.
现在什么都看不见了
I feel better having someone else around just in case.
有个人陪着他我也放心些
Please?
拜托了
Okay, Mrs. Rossi. Sure.
好吧 罗西太太
- Thank you, Charlie. - Come here, you.
-谢谢 查理 -坐上来 宝贝