手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 闻香识女人 > 正文

第4期:初见弗兰克中校

来源:可可英语 编辑:leibeiyan   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

- Sir? - Don't call me sir!

-先生[长官]]-别叫我长官

I... I'm sorry. I mean mister, sir.

抱歉 我想说的是"先生" 先生

We got a moron here, is that it?

原来是个白痴

No, mister. That is...

不 先生 我是说

Lieutenant. Yes, sir, Lieu...

中尉 中...

Lieutenant Colonel.

是中校

26 years on the line, nobody ever busted me four grades before.

服役26年 头一次被人连降四级

Get in here, you idiot!

进来 你这白痴

Come a little closer. I wanna get a better look at ya.

靠近点 让我好好看看你

How's your skin, son?

你皮肤怎么样 孩子

My skin, sir?

我的皮肤吗

- Oh, for Christ's sake. - I'm sorry, I don...

-老天爷 -抱歉 我...

Just call me Frank. Call me Mr. Slade.

叫我弗兰克 或者斯莱德先生

Call me Colonel, if you must.

叫中校都行

Just don't call me sir.

就是别叫我长官

All right, Colonel.

好吧 中校

Simms, Charles. A senior.

查理·西姆斯 毕业班学生

- You on student aid, Simms? - Uh, yes, I am.

-你在领助学金吗 西姆斯 -是的

For "Student aid" read "Crook."

领助学金的都是骗子

Your father peddles car telephones at a 300% markup.

你老爸卖车载电话 价格翻两番

Your mother works on heavy commission in a camera store.

老妈在照相馆担任要职

Graduated to it from espresso machines.

负责管理咖啡机

What are you, dying of some wasting disease?

你为什么干这个 得了重病吗

No, I'm right... I'm right here.

我好端端地站在这

I know exactly where your body is.

我知道你人在这

What I'm lookin' for is some indication of a brain.

我是说你的脑子

Too much football without a helmet?

打橄榄球不戴头盔撞坏了吧

Lyndon's line on Gerry Ford.

林登就这么评价福特[都是总统]]的

Deputy Debriefer, Paris Peace Talks, '68.

1968年巴黎和谈 我负责情报

Snagged the Silver Star and a silver bar.

得过银星勋章和纪念银条

Threw me into G-2.

然后去了陆军二部

G-2?

什么

Intelligence, of which you have none.

搞情报的 你没脑子 干不了

Where you from?

你是哪里人

Um, Gresham, Oregon, s... colonel.

俄勒冈州的格雷斯罕 长...中校

What does your daddy do in Gresham, Oregon?

你父亲在那靠什么谋生

Count wood chips?

数木屑吗

My stepfather and my mom run a convenience store.

我母亲跟继父开了一家便利店

How convenient! What time they open? 5:00 A.M.

真便利 每天几点营业 早上五点

Close? 1:00 A.M.

打烊呢 凌晨一点

Hard workers.

真勤快

You got me all misty-eyed!

我感动得都哭了

So, what are you doin' here in this sparrow-fart town?

那你在这鸟不拉屎的地方干什么

I... I attend Baird.

我在博德读书

Attend Baird!

在博德读书

I know you go to the Baird school.

我知道你在博德上学

Point is, how do you afford it,

问题是 你哪来的学费

even with the student aid, and the folks back home hustlin' corn nuts?

哪怕有了助学金 你爹妈坑蒙拐骗也赚不够啊

I won a Young America merit scholarship.

我还得了全美杰出青年奖学金

Glory, glory Hallelujah

荣耀 荣耀哈利路亚

Glory, glory Hallelujah

荣耀 荣耀哈利路亚

Who's there?

谁啊

That little piece of tail?

那个小崽子吗

Get her outta here!

让她滚远点

Can't believe they're my blood.

真不敢相信是我的晚辈

I.Q. of sloths and the manners of banshees.

没脑子还不懂礼貌

He's a mechanic, she's a homemaker.

她爸是个修理工 她妈是个家庭主妇

He knows as much about cars as a beauty queen,

修理工不懂汽车

and she bakes cookies, taste like wing nuts.

家庭主妇做不好饭

As for the tots, they're twits.

生的孩子又是白痴

How's your skin, son? I like my aides to be presentable.

你皮肤怎么样 当我的助理得体面点

Well, I... I've had a few zits.

原来有几颗青春痘

But my roommate, he lent me his Clinique because he's from...

不过室友把倩碧借我用了 因为他有...

"The History of My Skin," By Charles Simms.

《我的皮肤简史》 查理·西姆斯著

You patronizing me, peewee?

当我没见过世面吗

You givin' me that old prep school palaver?

高中小屁孩也敢跟我多嘴

Baird School!

博德学院

A bunch of runny-nosed snots in tweed jackets

家里有点闲钱的小屁孩们

all studyin' to be George Bush.

个个都想当乔治 布什

I believe President Bush went to Andover, Colonel.

布什总统念的是安多佛学院 中校

You sharpshootin' me, punk?

你敢挑我的刺 小混球

Is that what you're doin'?

你是在挑衅我吗

Don't you sharpshoot me!

你再敢这么干

You'll give me forty.

就给我做40个俯卧撑

Then you're gonna give me forty more.

然后再做40个

Then you're gonna pull K.P., the grease pit!

然后去炊事班洗围裙

I'll rub your nose in enlisted men's crud,

油腥体臭让你闻个够

till you don't know which end is up! You understand? Yeah.

闻到生不如死 明白吗 明白

- What do you want? - you I want?

-你想要什么 -什么意思

What do you want here?

你来这干什么

I want a job.

我想要一份工作

A job!

一份工作

Yeah, I want a job so I can make, you know, my plane fare home for Christmas.

我得靠兼职才能挣够 圣诞回家的机票钱

God, you're touching!

老天 真他妈感人

重点单词   查看全部解释    
helmet ['helmit]

想一想再看

n. 头盔,遮阳帽,盔甲

 
intelligence [in'telidʒəns]

想一想再看

n. 理解力,智力
n. 情报,情报工作,情报

联想记忆
indication [.indi'keiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 表示,指示,象征

 
commission [kə'miʃən]

想一想再看

n. 委员会,委托,委任,佣金,犯罪
vt.

联想记忆
glory ['glɔ:ri]

想一想再看

n. 光荣,荣誉,壮丽,赞颂
vi. 为 ..

 
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
senior ['si:njə]

想一想再看

adj. 年长的,高级的,资深的,地位较高的

联想记忆
mechanic [mi'kænik]

想一想再看

adj. 手工的
n. 技工,机修工

 
fare [fɛə]

想一想再看

n. 路费,食物
vi. 过活,进展,进食

联想记忆
corn [kɔ:n]

想一想再看

n. 谷物,小麦,玉米
v. 形成(颗粒状),

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。