手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 闻香识女人 > 正文

第3期:应聘周末兼职

来源:可可英语 编辑:leibeiyan   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Hi. Mrs. Rossi?
  • 您好 是罗西太太吗
  • Yes?
  • 你是
  • I'm here about the weekend job.
  • 我是来应聘周末兼职的
  • Come on in.
  • 进来吧
  • Does he got pimples? He hates pimples.
  • 他脸上有粉刺吗 他不喜欢粉刺
  • Francine, be quiet.
  • 弗朗辛 住嘴
  • Pimples. Pimples. Yeah.
  • 粉刺 粉刺
  • Shush! I'm sorry.
  • 住嘴 十分抱歉
  • The school gave me your name, but I've forgotten it.
  • 学校说过你的名字 不过我忘了
  • It's Charlie, Charlie Simms.
  • 我叫查理·西姆斯
  • - How are you, Charlie? - Fine, thanks.
  • -你好啊 查理 -你好 谢谢
  • Right this way.
  • 跟我来
  • - You're available the whole weekend? - Yeah.
  • -你整个周末都有空吗 -是的
  • - Not going home for Thanksgiving? - No.
  • -感恩节不回家吗 -不回
  • Good.
  • 很好
  • They put him in a veteran's home, but he hated it,
  • 他本来在退伍军人疗养院 但是不喜欢那
  • so I told my dad that we'd take him.
  • 我就跟我爸说 我们来照顾他
  • Before you go in, do you mind my telling you a few things?
  • 进去之前 我得给你提个醒
  • Don't "Sir" him,
  • 不要叫他长官
  • Don't ask him too many questions.
  • 也别老问问题
  • And if he staggers a little when he gets up, don't pay any attention.
  • 要是他站起来时晃晃悠悠 也别去在意
  • Charlie, I can tell you're the right person for the job.
  • 查理 你是这份工作的不二人选
  • and Uncle Frank's gonna like you a lot too.
  • 弗兰克叔叔也会喜欢你的
  • Where you gonna be this weekend?
  • 你们周末准备去哪儿
  • We're driving to Albany.
  • 我们开车去奥尔巴尼
  • Donny, my husband, has family there.
  • 我丈夫唐尼家人在那边


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Hi. Mrs. Rossi?

您好 是罗西太太吗

Yes?

你是

I'm here about the weekend job.

我是来应聘周末兼职的

Come on in.

进来吧

Does he got pimples? He hates pimples.

他脸上有粉刺吗 他不喜欢粉刺

Francine, be quiet.

弗朗辛 住嘴

Pimples. Pimples. Yeah.

粉刺 粉刺

Shush! I'm sorry.

住嘴 十分抱歉

The school gave me your name, but I've forgotten it.

学校说过你的名字 不过我忘了

It's Charlie, Charlie Simms.

我叫查理·西姆斯

- How are you, Charlie? - Fine, thanks.

-你好啊 查理 -你好 谢谢

Right this way.

跟我来

- You're available the whole weekend? - Yeah.

-你整个周末都有空吗 -是的

- Not going home for Thanksgiving? - No.

-感恩节不回家吗 -不回

Good.

很好

They put him in a veteran's home, but he hated it, so I told my dad that we'd take him.

他本来在退伍军人疗养院 但是不喜欢那 我就跟我爸说 我们来照顾他

Before you go in, do you mind my telling you a few things?

进去之前 我得给你提个醒

Don't "Sir" him,

不要叫他长官

Don't ask him too many questions.

也别老问问题

And if he staggers a little when he gets up, don't pay any attention.

要是他站起来时晃晃悠悠 也别去在意

Charlie, I can tell you're the right person for the job.

查理 你是这份工作的不二人选

and Uncle Frank's gonna like you a lot too.

弗兰克叔叔也会喜欢你的

Where you gonna be this weekend?

你们周末准备去哪儿

We're driving to Albany.

我们开车去奥尔巴尼

Donny, my husband, has family there.

我丈夫唐尼家人在那边

重点单词   查看全部解释    
available [ə'veiləbl]

想一想再看

adj. 可用的,可得到的,有用的,有效的

联想记忆
frank [fræŋk]

想一想再看

adj. 坦白的,直率的,真诚的
vt. 免费

 

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 第1期:威利先生的座驾 2023-12-07
  • 第2期:查理的周末计划 2023-12-12
  • 第4期:会见弗兰克上校 2023-12-15
  • 第5期:查理接受兼职 2023-12-20
  • 第6期:戏弄威利先生 2023-12-20
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。