Well, I guess this is goodbye.
好了,我想要说再见了
You better give me your No, no.
你最好给我你的 不
Why don't we just give you a ride home?
为什么不让我载你回家呢?
Well, I can take the Metro. I'm fine. No, l
不,我可以坐地铁的 不,我
My flight's not until 1 0. I'll be arriving two hours early.
我的飞机是10点, 我还会有两个小时的空闲
This way we can keep talking.
这样我们可以继续谈
Monsieur, can? It's not on the way.
先生,我们可以? 不顺路的
You told him where you are and all that?
你告诉她你住哪里了么?
Yeah.
是
He knows where he's going? Yes.
他知道路怎么走? 是
Glad somebody does.
还好有人知道
But this is better than the Metro, right? Definitely.
但这总比地铁强吧? 当然
I was thinking, for me it's better I don't romanticize things as much anymore.
我在想, 我还是不要把事情想的太浪漫
I was suffering so much all the time.
我一直在受苦
I still have lots of dreams, but they're not in regard to my love life.
我还是有很多梦想, 但是都不属于我的生活
It doesn't make me sad, it's just the way it is.
这不会让我伤心, 但是就是这样
Is that why you're in a relationship with somebody who's never around?
这就是为什么你总是同不在身边的人交往?
Yes, obviously I can't deal with the daytoday life of a relationship.
很明显我不善于天天厮守
Yeah, we have this exciting time together
对, 此刻我们相逢
and he leaves and I miss him, but at least I'm not dying inside.
他离开了,我可以想他 不至于就此心死