When someone's always around me, I'm suffocating.
当有人总是在你身边, 你会感觉窒息
No, wait, you just said that you need to love and be loved.
等等, 你刚才不是还说你需要爱与被爱么
Yeah, but when I do, it quickly makes me nauseous.
对,但是真的这样的时候又会让我恶心
It's a disaster.
真是灾难
I mean, I'm really happy only when I'm on my own.
我是想说我只有感觉属于自己的时候会开心
Even being alone, it's better than sitting next to a lover and feeling lonely.
即使孤单一人, 也比在一个情人旁边然而感觉孤单要好
It's not so easy for me to be a romantic.
我不是那种浪漫主义者
You start off that way, and after you've been screwed over a few times
你那样的开始,然后在经历几次以后
you forget about your delusional ideas and you take what comes into your life.
你忘记了那些错觉, 然后重新回到生活
That's not even true. I haven't been screwed over
那不对, 我也没有这样经历过
I've just had too many blah relationships.
我有过太多这样乏味的爱情了
They weren't mean, they cared for me
他们不是有意的, 他们关心我
but there were no real connection or excitement.
但是却没有真正的激情
At least, not from my side.
起码在我立场来说没有
God, I'm sorry, is it really that bad?
天,真的这么糟么?
It's not, right?
不是这样,对么?
You know, it's not even that. I was.
真的不是这样.