I think I'm one of those. I want to kill them!
我想我也是他们中的一个了 我要杀了他们!
Why didn't they ask me? I would have said no, but they could have asked!
为什么他们不向我求婚,也许我会拒绝? 但他们为什么不试试呢!
I know it's my fault because I never felt it was the right man.
我想这是我的错 因为我一直感觉没有找对男人
Never. But what does it mean, the right man, the love of your life?
没有找到我的一生挚爱,这又意味什么呢
The concept is absurd. We can only be complete with another person.
这是个荒唐的概念, 只有同另一个人一起才是完美
It's evil, right? Can I talk?
很邪恶,对吧? 我可以说么?
I guess I've been heartbroken too many times and then I recovered.
我想我已经心碎太多次了, 然后我伤愈了
So now, you know, from the starts, I make no effort.
所以现在你知道了, 从开始我就没有结果
I know it's not gonna work out. You can't do that.
我知道不会有结果 你不能那样
You can't live trying to avoid pain...
你不能躲避疼痛去生活...
...at the expense Those are words.
就是这些话
I've gotta get away from you.
我要离开你
Stop the car, I wanna get out. No, don't
停车,我要下车 不,不要
Keep talking. It's being around you.
继续谈 都在你身边的
Don't touch me, you know. I want to get on a cab.
不要碰我,我去打的
No, don't. No, no, keep going.
不,不,继续好了
Listen, I'm just so happy Thank you, just keep going.
听着,我很乐意 继续开
All right.
好