I might have welcomed the challenge, I mean.
我倒是欢迎这样的挑战.
It's natural for your wife after the birth of your son
孩子的出生
to give all her love to the little one. Of course.
会让妈妈把更多的爱倾注给孩子,很正常 当然
If she was obsessed with sex, riding you like a wildcat.
如果她沉迷于性, 像野猫一样骑着你.
That wouldn't make any sense, right?
那可不理智,对吧?
Everything you're saying makes sense. It's not about sex.
你说的一切都理智, 但是不关性
No, I know. It's obvious.
我知道,这很明显
I.
我.
You know, couples are so confused lately.
你知道, 夫妇们一直都很迷茫
I think it must be that
我想一定是
men need to feel essential and they don't anymore.
男人要有感觉存在的必要, 但他们没有
It's been imprinted in their head for so many years
这些观念存在好些年了
that they had to be the provider.
他们一定要成为供给者
Like, I'm a strong, independent woman in my professional life.
比如我是个独立的职业女性
I don't need a man to feed me
我不需要一个男人来养我
but I still need a man to love me and that I could love.
但我还是需要一个男人来爱我, 一个可以让我爱的男人
So your driver's here. Yeah.
你的司机在这了 是