What, what? You laughing at me? -No.
什么,你在笑我? -不
lt sounds pathetic? -What monastery do monks have sex--?
听起来很可怜是吧? -有哪家修道院的和尚可以过性生活的么--?
Okay, you're right, I'm doing better than most monks.
好,你说的对 我比修道士强多了
But I do, I feel like if somebody were to touch me.
但我真的感觉 如果有人上来碰我...
...I would dissolve into molecules.
我会融化的
Well, we're here. We've gotta go. Come on.
好,我们到了, 要走了
Shit.
该死
I'm sorry to hear that, you know. -What?
真遗憾 -什么?
You're not that happy with your marriage.
你的婚姻不美满
This friend of mine, she's a shrink-- -How's she doing?
我的那个朋友,是个心理医生-- -她如何?
She's a mess, but
一团糟....
No, she said she's been dealing with couples that are breaking up...
不,她的几个病人和配偶分手...
for the same reason. -What reason is that?
都是同一个原因 -什么原因?
They all expected, after a few years of living together...
他们都期望通过几年的相处...
for the passion, that desire, to be the same.
可以让激情与意向一致
Yeah, right. -It's impossible.
对 -这不可能
And thank God...
感谢上帝...
we'd end up with aneurysms in that constant state of excitement, right? ...
我们是在感觉最美好的时候结束的?
We'd do nothing at all with our lives.
我们没有影响生活
Would you have finished your book if you were fucking every five minutes?
如果你每五分钟干一次, 你还有时间写完书么?