Ruled by an evil bear who smells of strawberries.
它由一个浑身散发着草莓气味的邪恶熊掌管
Lotso? - The guy may seem plush and huggable on the outside...
抱抱熊? - 这个家伙外表看起来或许平易近人 和蔼可亲...
but inside, he’s a monster. - But, how do you know that?
但实际上 他是个恶魔 - 你们怎么知道?
Chuckles. He’ll tell you.
小丑 他会告诉你的
Yeah, I knew Lotso.
是的 我认识抱抱熊
He was a good toy. A friend.
他曾是个很好的玩具 很好的朋友
Me and him, we had the same kid. Daisy.
他和我 我们属于同一个主人 她叫Daisy
I was there when Lotso got unwrapped.
抱抱熊来的时候 我在那里
Daisy loved us all. But Lotso ... Lotso was special.
Daisy非常的爱我们 但是抱抱熊... 它是Daisy的最爱
They did everything together.
他们干什么都一起
I’ve never seen a kid and a toy more in love.
我从未见过孩子和玩具感情会这么好
One day we took a drive.
有一天 我们一起坐车出去
At a rest stop, we had a little playtime.
到车站时 我们玩了一小会儿
After lunch, Daisy fell asleep.
吃过午饭后 Daisy睡着了
She never came back.
她再也没有回来
Lotso wouldn’t give up.
抱抱熊不肯放弃
It took forever, but we finally made it back to Daisy’s.
我们走了很久 最终我们回到了Daisy的家
But by then, it was too late.
但是 已经太晚了
Something changed that day inside Lotso.
那天以后抱抱熊就变了
Something snapped. - She replaced us.
变得和以前不一样了 - 我们被取代了