Come on. We need you back at Star Command. - Wait! What have you done with my
husband? –
上来 我们需要你回到星际总部 - 等等! 你们把我老公怎么样了?
Big Baby.
大宝宝
Sweet heart!
亲爱的!
It was cold and dark. Nothing but sand and a couple of "Lincoln Logs".
那儿又冷又黑 除了沙子和几块"林肯积木"以外 什么都没有
Uh, I don’t think those were "Lincoln Logs".
嗯 我不认为那是"林肯积木"
You all get ready. You got a play date with destiny.
你们都准备好了 你们的游戏时间就要到了
Uh, hello? - You shouldn’t have come back, Cowboy. They’ve cracked down
hard since you left. –
嗯 喂? - 你不该回来的 牛仔 自从你走后他们采取了更加严厉的防范措施
More guards, more patrols. You and your friends ain’t ever gonna get outta
here now.
加强了看守和巡逻 你和你的朋友永远不可能从这儿逃出去了
I made it out once. - You got lucky once.
我成功过一次 - 那是你幸运
Want my advice? Keep your heads down.
想听我的建议吗? 把头凑过来
You’ll survive. - Yeah, for how long?
你们不会死的 - 嗯 苟活几天?
I’ve been here years. They’ll never break me.
我已经在这儿有几年了 他们永远没法玩坏我
There’s only one way toys leave this place.
玩具们只有一个办法可以离开这里
Poor fella. Trash truck comes at dawn.
可怜的孩子 垃圾车会在黎明的时候到
Then it’s off to the dump. - Look, I appreciate your concern, Old Timer.
然后开往垃圾场 - 听着 我很感激你的关心 老前辈
But we have a kid waiting for us. Now we’re leaving.
但是有一个孩子在等我们 我们现在就要离开
If you’d help us, one toy to another, I’d sure be grateful.
作为一个玩具 如果你能帮助我们这些玩具 我会感激不尽
Well, if you’re gonna get out, first thing you gotta get through is the
doors.
好吧 如果你要逃跑 第一件事就是要通过那些门
Locked every night. Inside and out.
它们每晚都会被里里外外彻底锁上
Keys are left on a hook in the office.
钥匙就在办公室里