Hey, Mungo. Get your paws off my wife.
嘿 大宝宝 把你的爪子从我老婆身上拿开
Let go of me, you drooling doofus. Not him. I think this potato needs to learn himself some manners. –
放开我 你这个流哈喇子的笨蛋 别关这里 得给这个蛋头点颜色看看
Take him to the box. Hey, put me down, you moron! –
把他放到盒子里面去 嘿 放下我 你这个混蛋!
Where are you taking me to? Bad baby. Bad baby.
你要把我带到哪里去? 坏孩子 你个坏孩子
Ken, what’s going on? Barbie. I told you to wait in the Dream House.
肯尼 这是怎么回事啊? 芭比 我说了让你在梦之屋里面等啊
What are you doing with my friends? Get in.
你把我的朋友们怎么了? 进去吧
Barbie, wait. Don’t touch me!
芭比 等等 别碰我!
We’re through! Barbie, I...
我们之间完了 芭比 我...
And give me my scarf back. Ow!
把我的围巾还给我 噢!
Lightyear, explain our overnight accommodations. Sir. Yes, sir.
巴斯光年 给他们说下夜宿的规矩 是 长官
Prisoners sleep in their cells. Any prisoner caught outside their cell, spends the night in the box.
囚犯必须睡在自己的囚房 一旦被抓到跑出囚房 就关在盒子里面过夜
Roll call at dusk and dawn.
傍晚和清晨各点一次名
Any prisoner misses roll call, spends the night in the box.
点名不到 就关在盒子里面过夜
Prisoners do not speak unless spoken to.
除非长官问话 否则囚犯禁止说话
Any prisoner talks back, spends the night...
顶嘴的囚犯 就关在...
In the box. We get it!
盒子里面过夜 知道了!
At ease, soldier. They’re neutralized.
冷静 他们已经知道了
But remember, they’ll say anything to make you doubt yourself.
但是切记 他们会花言巧语 让你怀疑自己
Don’t worry, Commander. Any doubt I had...
不用担心 长官 我所有的疑虑...
got pounded out of me at the Academy.
在警官学校时就都没有了