She replaced all of us. Didn’t she?
我们全都被取代了 难道不是吗?
She don’t love you no more.
她不再爱你了
Now, come on!
快走!
We were lost. Cast off.
我们迷路了 被丢弃了
Unloved, unwanted.
没人爱我们 没人需要我们
Then we found Sunnyside.
后来我们来到了阳光幼儿园
But Lotso wasn’t my friend anymore.
但抱抱熊再也不是我的朋友了
He wasn’t anyone’s friend.
他不再是任何人的朋友了
He took over Sunnyside and rigged the whole system.
他接管了阳光幼儿园 并建立了一整套邪恶的制度
So, how’d you get out? - I got broke.
那么 你是怎么逃出来的? - 我被玩坏了
Bonnie found me. Took me home. Other toys, they weren’t so lucky. Bonnie
发现了我 把我带回了家 但其它的玩具 就没有这么幸运了
It ain’t right what Lotso done. New toys, they don’t stand a chance.
抱抱熊不该这样做 新玩具 他们不可能成功逃走的
But my friends are in there. - You can’t go back. –
但是我的朋友们在那儿 - 你不能回去
Returning now would be suicide. - But what about your Andy? –
现在回去等于自杀 - 而且你的安迪怎么办?
Isn’t he leaving for college?
他不是准备离开家上大学去了?
Quiet, musical hog! Knock it off!
安静 音乐猪! 别吵了!
Oh, Bull’s-eye. I miss Woody too.
哦 红心 我也很想念伍迪
But he ain’t ever coming back.
但他再也不会回来了
Rise and shine, campers! - Commander Lotso, sir.
该起床喽 露营者们! - 抱抱熊长官
All quiet.
一切正常