Listen up folks. We got a way of doing things here at Sunnyside.
听着伙计们 国有国法 家有家规 阳光幼儿园也有规矩
If you start at the bottom, pay your dues, life here can be a dream come true.
只要你从底层做起 任劳任怨 生活总有一天会很惬意的
But if you break our rules, step out of line...
但是 如果你们敢坏我规矩 越过雷池...
try to checkout early, well, you’re just hurting yourself.
想要逃走 那你们就是自讨苦吃
Woody! What did you do to him? - You all get a good night’s rest...
伍迪! 你把他怎么了? - 你们都好好休息吧...
You got a full day of playtime tomorrow. Ha ha ha ha ha!
明天还要陪孩子们玩一整天呢 哈哈哈哈!
1225 Syca...
等我找找 1225号 Syca...
Who is Velocistar237?
Velocistar237是谁?
That’s just a dinosaur toy down the street. That’s nothing. Let me just take care of that.
他只是街角的一个恐龙玩具 没什么 我来回复
Just a dinosaur...
一个恐龙玩具...
All right. Sycamore. Ok. Enter.
好了 Sycamore大道 好了 按回车
Please don’t be far. Please. Please.
拜托 不要太远 拜托
Right around the corner? It’s right around the corner! - Yay!
就在街角? 就在那个街角! - 耶!
Look at me! I’m big toy on campus!
看我! 哈哈 我马上就可以去上大学啦!
Hello. I’ll see you at the Sock Hop. - Ok, Potsie. –
你好 回头在赤裸舞会见 - 好的 傻瓜
Hey, wait, listen ... if any of you guys ever get to Sunnyside Daycare...
嘿 等等 听着... 要是你们有谁去了阳光幼儿园...
you tell them that Woody made it home. - You came from Sunnyside?
告诉我的朋友们 伍迪回到家了 - 你从阳光幼儿园来的?
But, how’d you escape? - Well, it wasn’t easy.
你是怎么逃出来的? - 是不容易
What do you mean "escape"?
"逃出来"是什么意思?
Sunnyside is a place of ruin and despair.
阳光幼儿园是毁灭和绝望之地