Hallway, lobby, playground ... - Yeah, yeah. What about the wall?
走廊 休息室 操场... - 好的 好的 围墙呢?
8 feet high. Cinder block. No way through it. You go over or under.
8英尺高的焦渣石 不可能穿过的 你只能从上面或者从下面绕过
That’s it? Doesn’t seem so bad. - It’s not.
就这些? 不算太糟糕么 - 不只这些
Your real problem’s the monkey.
真正的麻烦是那个猴子
The monkey’s the eye in the sky. He sees everything.
猴子是总监控 他能看见每个地方的情况
Classrooms ...
教室...
hallways ...
走廊...
even the playground.
甚至操场
You can unlock doors, sneak past guards ...
你可以打开门 绕过守卫...
climb the wall, but if you don’t take out that monkey ...
爬上墙 但是如果你不制服那只猴子...
you ain’t going nowhere. Do you want to get out of here?
你就哪儿都别去 你想逃出去吗?
Get rid of that monkey!
那就除掉那个猴子!
Recess. Come on, kids.
课间休息 快点 孩子们
Hey guys. - Woody? -
嘿 伙计们 - 伍迪?
Woody!
伍迪!
Thank goodness! - You’re alive!
谢天谢地! - 你还活着!
Of course I’m alive.
我当然还活着
My hat. Wait. Where’s Buzz?
我的帽子 等等 巴斯呢?
Lotso did something to do with him.
抱抱熊对他动了手脚
He thinks he’s a real Space Ranger again.
他又以为自己是真的太空守护者了