Love? We have been chewed, kicked, drooled on...
爱? 他们对我们又是嚼 又是踢 又是吐口水...
Just look at my pocket book.
看看我记的笔记吧
Hmm, well here’s the thing, Sweet Potato, you ain’t leaving Sunnyside.
嗯 事情是这样的 甜蛋头 你们是不可能离开阳光幼儿园的
Sweet Potato? Who do you think you’re talking to?
甜蛋头? 你以为你是在跟谁说话呢?
I have over 30 accessories and I deserve more respect...
我有30个以上的配件 我应该得到足够的尊重...
Ah, that’s better.
啊 这样好点了
Hey! No one takes my wife’s mouth, except me!
嘿! 除了我 谁也不能碰我老婆的嘴巴!
Give it back, you furry air freshener!
还给她 你这个浑身是毛的家伙!
Come on guys. We’re going home. Whoa, there Missy! You’re not going anywhere.
伙伴们 走吧 我们回家 哇 等等 小姐! 你哪里也别想去
Oh yeah? Who’s going to stop us?
哦 是吗? 试试看啊?
Buzz, you’re back. Buzz?
巴斯 你终于回来了 巴斯 你怎么了?
Watch out!
当心!
Prisoners disabled, Commander Lotso.
囚犯全部搞定 抱抱熊长官
Buzz, what are you doing? Silence. Minions of Zurg. –
巴斯 你这是干什么啊? 肃静 扎克的狗腿们
You are in the custody of the Galactic Alliance. Galactic Alliance? –
你们现在被星际联盟拘留 星际联盟?
Good work, Lightyear. Now lock ‘em up.
做得好 巴斯光年 把他们关起来
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Where do you think you’re going?
你以为你逃得了吗?
Buzz, we’re your friends. Spare me your lies, Temptress. –
巴斯 我们是你的朋友 少花言巧语 你这个妖女
Your emperor is defeated and I’m immune to your bewitching good looks.
你的王国已经覆灭了 我是不会为你的美貌所蛊惑的