He won't wake.
他不醒。
Give him the kick. What?
让他穿越,什么?
Dunk him.
扔浴缸里。
He's out.
拿下他了。
You came prepared, hmm?
你是有备而来的,对吧?
Not even my head of security knows this apartment.
连我的保安队长都不知道这间公寓。
How did you find it?
你是怎么找到的?
It's difficult for a man of your position.
像你这样有地位的人。
to keep a love nest like this secret...
想跟有夫之妇拥有一间秘密爱巢。
particularly where there's a married woman involved.
不是那么容易的。
She would never.... Yet here we are.
她永远不会.,事已至此。
With a dilemma. They're getting closer.
进退两难,他们靠近了。
You got what you came for. Well, that's not true.
你想要的东西已经得到了,不是的。
You left out a key piece of information, didn't you?
你有一条重要信息没写进去,是不是?
You held something back because you knew what we were up to.
你有所隐瞒,因为你知道我们的目的。
Question is, why'd you let us in at all? An audition.
问题,那为什么要让我们进入呢?预演。
An audition for what? Doesn't matter. You failed.
什么预演? 不重要 你失败了。
We extracted every bit of information you had in there.
我们盗取了你藏在梦里的所有信息。
But your deception was obvious.
但你的伪装太明显。