Yes, hello?
喂。
Hi, Daddy. Hi, Dad.
嗨,爸爸,爸爸。
Hey, guys. Hey. How are you? How you doing, huh?
嘿,宝贝们,你们好吗?
Good. Okay, I guess.
还不错,还行吧。
Okay? Who's just okay? Is that you, James?
是吗,是谁还行,是你吗?詹姆斯。
Yeah. When are you coming home, Dad?
是的,你什么时候回家,爸爸?
Well, I can't, sweetheart. I can't. Not for a while, remember?
我不能回家,宝贝,现在还不行,记得吗?
Why?
为什么?
Look, I told you, I'm away because I'm working, right?
告诉过你了,我离开是要工作,对吧?
Grandma says you're never coming back.
奶奶说你永远不会回来的。
Phillipa, is that you?
菲利帕,是你吗?
Put Grandma on the phone for me, will you?
让奶奶接电话好吗?
She's shaking her head.
她在摇头。
Well, just hope she's wrong about that.
希望是她说错了。
Daddy?
爸爸?
Yeah, James?
我在,詹姆斯?
Is Mommy with you?
妈妈跟你在一起吗?
James, we talked about this.
詹姆斯,这个话题我们谈过了。
Mommy's not here anymore.
妈妈已经不在了。
Where?
去哪儿了?
That's enough, kids. Say bye-bye.
够了,孩子们,说再见吧。
Listen, I'm gonna send some presents with Grandpa, all right?
听着,我会让爷爷带礼物给你们的,好吗?
And you be good, you be...
你们乖乖的,你。