Now the envelope, Mr. Cobb.
给我信封,柯布先生。
Did she tell you? Or have you known all along?
是她告诉你的?还是你早就知道?
That you're here to steal from me, or that we are actually asleep?
你指你是来偷我信息的, 还是我们其实是在梦里?
I want to know the name of your employer.
我想知道你老板是谁。
Ah, there's no use threatening him in a dream, right, Mal?
在梦里威胁他也没用,是吧,玛尔?
That depends on what you're threatening.
那要看你威胁什么了。
Killing him would just wake him up.
杀了他只会让他醒过来而已。
But pain...
但是痛苦。
Pain is in the mind.
痛苦能被感觉到。
And judging by the decor, we're in your mind, aren't we, Arthur?
根据装饰风格,我们是在你的梦里,是不是,亚瑟?
What are you doing? It's too soon.
你干吗?还不到时候。
I know. But the dream's collapsing.
我知道,但梦境在塌陷了。
I'm gonna try to keep Saito under a little bit longer.
我尽力施住齐藤。
We're almost there.
马上就成功了。
He was close. Very close.
他差一点就成功了。
Stop him!
抓住他!
This isn't gonna work. Wake him up.
这样不行,叫醒他。