What will you do with him? Nothing.
你要拿他怎样,不怎么样。
But I can't speak for Cobol.
但我不知道康布公司会怎么想。
What do you want from us? Inception.
你想让我们干什么?奠基(植入观念)。
Is it possible? Of course not.
可能吗?当然不可能。
If you can steal an idea from someone's mind...
如果你能从别人脑子里偷走信息。
why can't you plant one there instead?
为什么不能给他个新想法呢?
Okay, here's me planting an idea in your head.
好吧,我现在给你植入个想法。
I say, "Don't think about elephants",What are you thinking about?
我说 "别想大象",你会想到什么?
Elephants.
大象。
Right. But it's not your idea, because you know I gave it to you.
是的,这不是你的想法,因为你知道是我给你。
The subject's mind can always trace the genesis of the idea.
目标的大脑能追溯到想法的根源。
True inspiration's impossible to fake. That's not true.
真正的灵感不可能假,不是的。
Can you do it? Are you offering me a choice?
你能做到吗?我有的选吗?
Because I can find my own way to square things with Cobol.
因为我能自己想法子把康布那边平息下来。
Then you do have a choice.
那你就真有的选了。
Then I choose to leave, sir.
那我选择离开,先生。
Tell the crew where you want to go.
告诉机组你想去哪儿。
Hey, Mr. Cobb.
嘿,柯布先生。
How would you like to go home?
你想回家吗?
To America. To your children.
回美国 见你的孩子们
You can't fix that. No one can.
你办不到,没人可以。
Just like inception. Cobb, come on.
就像奠基一样,好了,柯布。
How complex is the idea? Simple enough.
你要植入的想法有多复杂?简单得很。