With a clean dive, perhaps.
如果你会潜水的话,也许吧。
Mal, what are you doing here?
玛尔,你怎么在这儿?
I thought you might be missing me.
还以为你会想我呢。
You know that I am.
你知道我想你。
But I can't trust you anymore.
但我不能再相信你了。
So what?
那又怎样?
Looks like Arthur's taste.
看来像亚瑟的品味。
Actually, the subject is partial to postwar British painters.
其实,是目标人物偏爱战后的英国画家。
Please, have a seat.
请坐吧。
Tell me...
告诉我。
do the children miss me?
孩子们想我吗?
You can't imagine.
你根本无法体会。
What are you doing?
你要干吗?
Just getting some fresh air.
呼吸下新鲜空气。
Stay where you are, Mal.
在那儿别动,玛尔。
Come on. Goddamn it.
他妈的。
Turn around.
转过来。
The gun, Dom.
把枪放下,多姆。
Please.
请放下枪。