So leave me and go. You don't seem to understand, Mr. Saito.
放了我,你走吧,你似乎还不明白,齐藤先生。
That corporation that hired us, they won't accept failure.
雇我们的公司是不会容忍失败的。
We won't last two days.
我们撑不过两天。
Cobb?
柯布?
Looks like I'm gonna have to do this a little more simply.
看来我要化繁为简了。
Tell us what you know! Tell us what you know, now!
把你知道的告诉我们!现在就说!
I've always hated this carpet.
我一直讨厌这块地毯。
It's stained and frayed in such distinctive ways.
它有独特的污点和破损。
But very definitely made of wool.
但绝对是羊毛制品。
Right now...
现在。
I'm lying on polyester.
我是躺在涤纶上。
Which means I'm not lying on my carpet, in my apartment.
这说明我并不是躺在我家的地毯上。
You have lived up to your reputation, Mr. Cobb.
果然名不虚传,柯布先生。
I'm still dreaming.
我还在梦里。
How'd it go? Not good.
情况如何?不妙。
Dream within a dream, huh? I'm impressed.
梦中梦是吧?让我刮目相看啊。
But in my dream, you play by my rules.
但在我的梦里,就要遵守我的规则。
Ah, yes, but you see, Mr. Saito...
是的,但你看,齐藤先生。
We're not in your dream.
我们并不是在你的梦里。
We're in mine.
而是我的。
Asshole. How do you mess up the carpet?
混蛋,地毯怎么搞错了?
It wasn't my fault. You're the architect.
不是我的错,你是筑梦师。
I didn't know he was gonna rub his cheek on it!
我又不知道他会把脸贴上去蹭!
That's enough.
够了。
You. What the hell was all that?
你,这都是怎么回事?
I have it under control. I'd hate to see you out of control.
我控制得了局面,你失控就不好了。
We don't have time for this. I'm getting off at Kyoto.
我们没时间了,我要在东京下车。
He's not gonna check every compartment.
他不会查看每节车厢的。
Yeah, well, I don't like trains.
好吧,我不喜欢火车。
Listen. Every man for himself.
听着,自己保重吧。