Come on, come on, come on.
快,快,快点
One shot of this
只需一针
and we will know everything.
我们就什么都知道了
I’ll never talk.
我什么都不会说的
Never.
决不
Ever.
决不
Wakey, wakey!
起床,起床!
You birdbrains are Squad F.
你们这帮蠢货分在F班
You know what that means?
有谁知道为什么是F么?
Squad Fantastic? I’ve got it, Squad Formidable?
精英班? 我知道了,骁勇班?
Philosophical? No!
哲学班? 错!
It means that you are the fliers
这意味着你们是...
of the future. ...
将来的飞行员
But my job, somehow,
不过我的工作,在某种程度上
is to make you the carrier pigeons of today.
就是让你们很快成为信鸽
Good maneuvre, it might help to keep your eyes open.
机动性不错时刻保持警惕会更有帮助的
Better get you to your dove. Thanks, Bugsy.
还是先送你去护士那里吧 谢谢你,巴格西
You must really like it here.
你肯定很喜欢我这里吧
This is the third time this week you’ve been to see me.
这次是你这个礼拜第三次来找我了
I wish you’d be more careful.
我希望你能小心一点
Don’t worry, where I come from danger is our business.
别担心,我来的地方 危险就是我的职责
Oh, yeah, we spit danger in the eye.
是的,我们不把困难放在眼里
If they can dish it out, I can take it.
他们只要敢冒出来那我就敢接受挑战