Gentlemen, welcome to the Royal Homing Pigeon Service.
先生们,欢迎来到皇家战鸽队。
For the last time, what was your mission?
你这次的任务是什么?
Where are these messages coming from?
这些消息是从哪里来的?
Very well, have it your way.
好吧,这是你自己找的。
Pluck out his feathers?
拔掉他的羽毛?
Clip his wings? Hurt his feelings?
剪了他的翅膀? 让他受苦!
No, no, worse.
不,不,还有更糟的。
Much worse.
非常糟糕。
We have ways of making you squawk.
我们有很多办法让你叫着求绕。
What kind of birds are you?
你到底是只什么样的鸟?
Must resist yodelling music.
一定要抵抗住这个岳德尔调音乐。
And one two, one two.
一二,一。
And halt!
停!
Now fall out and report to the nursing dove.
解散,去护士鸽处报道。
Nurses. Nurses.
护士 护士。
Hello, nurse. Look at her.
你好,护士 快看她。
I’ve been waiting for you.
我一直在等你们呢。
Something for a brave pigeon about to go into battle, darling?
亲爱的,你为我们这些准备上前线的 勇敢信鸽们准备了什么?
It just so happens I do have something for you.
非常巧,我正好为你们准备了东西。
Do you hear that?
太好了,你听到了没有?
Is this what you had in mind?
这是不是你们心里想的?
It’s awfully big.
这个实在太大了。
You’re kind of short for a nursing dove.
作为护士鸽,你有点矮。
Look who’s talking.
呵呵,看谁在说话啊。
I’d say you’re kind of short for a carrier pigeon.
我倒觉得你们少一个承载的鸽子。