I’m Valiant by the way. AIright, Valiant.
哦,我是瓦兰特 好的,瓦兰特
I’m Victoria.
我叫维多利亚
I know you lads have had a tiring day.
我知道你们都累了一天了
What you need is a nice relaxing shower.
你们需要来一个放松的淋浴
Then I’ll treat you to a fancy dinner.
然后我带你们去吃美味的晚餐
We’ll get you a feathercut.
我们将修剪你们的羽毛
Set you up with some uniforms.
为你们量身定做制服
Beg your pardon.
哦,不好意思
And that?
这下呢?
Did that hurt?
疼吗??
That’s it.
够了
Then we’ll all turn in for a good night’s sleep.
然后我们准备睡个好觉
So this is where the smelly, rotten bits of refuse are dumped.
那,这个地方就是那些发臭腐烂的垃圾 最终被丢弃到的地方
And our sleeping quarters would be where?
所以,我们该在哪里睡呢?
I’ll never sleep in here.
我可从没在这种地方睡过
Well, this isn’t so bad.
呃,还不算太糟呢
Oh, just Iike home.
哦,就像在家一样
I’ve had enough.
我已经受够了
Speak!
快说!
Royal Homing Pigeon Service, 4121444444697.
皇家信鸽编号4121444444697
Bring me the truth serum.
把吐真剂给我拿过来!