Oh, my favourite, how did you know?
哦,这是我最喜欢的 你怎么会知道?
The parrot says to me: "How about we do a loop?"
鹦鹉对我说: “我们来绕圈飞吧”
I said: "I can’t do a loop".
我说:“我不能绕圈飞”
He says: "Why ever not?" and I: "I’m afraid of heights".
他说: “为什么不能呢?” 我说:“我恐高啊”
"You afraid of heights? That’s ridiculous".
“你恐高? 简直太可笑了”
I said: "Maybe to you, mate, not to me".
我说:“兄弟, 也许你觉得可笑,我可不这么认为”
That’s it, that’s it. Come on.
好了,好了 快点
Afternoon, Monty. Hello, Guts, what news?
下午好,种马 你好,高茨,有什么新闻?
Not good, I’m afraid.
恐怕是个坏新闻
We just lost Squadron E over Belgium.
在穿过比利时,我们失去了E中队
They have to leave tomorrow.
他们必须明天出发
You can’t be serious.
你不是认真的吧?
They haven’t even finished their training.
他们还没有结束训练呢
Attack formation accomplished. Yes!
进攻队形完成 太好了!
Sorry, but those are the orders.
抱歉 这就是命令
Have them ready at 1800 tomorrow, Monty.
让他们明天18:00准备好,种马
Cheers.
祝你好运
Wing Commander Gutsy is here, so...
飞行指挥官高茨刚刚来过所以...
I suppose you’ll be shipping out soon.
我猜想你们很快要出发了
I know, I can’t wait.
我知道,我希望快点出发
It’s what I’ve been waiting for.
这正是我梦寐以求的
Well, I’d Iike to be a part of what you come home to.
好吧,我希望自己是你能 平安回家后期待见到的一个人