Actually, we’re all a wee bit thirsty.
并且,我们都一点点口渴了。
Some cold drinks would be nice.
如果有些冷饮会很好。
Yes, yes. They would.
对,对 他们会修的。
Of course, that can certainly be arranged.
当然,冷饮也会有的。
Right after I sprout pink feathers
但要等到我长出粉色羽毛。
and turn into a flamingo!
成为火烈鸟以后!
Fall in, featherbrains!
集合,蠢货们!
Fall in!
集合!
I thought I’d seen it all.
我想全都到齐了?
For the next six weeks, your tails belong to me.
接下来的六个星期里面,我训练你们。
You’ll learn to march Iike birds, fly Iike birds.
你们要学会像鸟兵一样前进学会鸟兵的飞行方式。
and fight Iike birds.
并且像鸟兵一样战斗。
I’ll make birds of you turkeys even if it kills you.
我会让你们脱胎换骨无论你们是否能够承受我的训练。
You won’t last a week.
你一个礼拜也呆不了。
Except you.
除了你。
Permission to die trying, sir.
长官,让我尽力试一下吧。
It’s Iike this, Iadies, you will shape up and fast.
只有这样你们才能迅速的成长起来!
Or I will personally drum you out of the corps!
否则我有权利把你们赶出军队。
Funny you should... I would Iove to be drummed out.
你真有意思,我巴不得被开除呢。
I was going to bring it up if you didn’t, so...
如果你不说我还想自己提出来呢。
Leave him alone, he helped... Pipe down, pipsqueak!
别碰他,他帮我 住嘴,矮子!
I’m more interested in you all dropping and giving me fifty.
我要你们趴下给我做50个俯卧撑。
Courtesy of your short Iittle friend.
因为你们这个矮个子小朋友的礼貌问题。
Oh boy, training at Iast.
老兄,终于开始训练了。
I say, old bean.
老兄,听我说。
Wouldn’t it be more sporting if the chap who committed...?
如果下颚可以接受 会不会更爱运动一点。