Sorry about that, mate. I didn’t mean to, Iittle fellow.
朋友,对不起 我不是故意的,小朋友。
It’s not your wingspan, it’s the size of your spirit.
这不取决于翅膀的尺寸 而是精神的力量!
Little fellow?
小朋友?
If you say so, mate. Can’t argue with that.
朋友,既然你这么说 我们也毋庸置疑。
I’m Tailfeather, this is Toughwood, my brother.
我是尾翼这是我的哥哥硬木。
Yes. Not the sharpest beak around.
好的 他的嘴不是很锋利。
Not the sharpest beak around. What?
他的嘴不是很锋利 什么?
But if you’re ever in a scrum, there’s no better bird.
不过如果玩征球比赛,没有人能赢过他。
Yes, absolutely. Nice to meet you, I’m Valiant.
完全正确 非常高兴认识你,我是瓦兰特。
Valiant, good to meet you. Let’s go!
瓦兰特,认识你很高兴 我们走吧。
Toughwood to Tailfeather.
硬木传给尾翼。
Tailfeather takes it on.
尾翼接到。
For an "elite" unit
作为一支“精英”团队。
they seem to take anything with wings.
他们似乎什么都用翅膀来干。
Including those flies that circle your bottom.
包括你头上盘旋的这几只苍蝇。
Who do you think you are?
你以为自己是谁啊?
I’m Lofty Thaddeus Worthington pigeon.
我是鸽子高傲·撒迪厄丝·渥新顿。
I come from a Iong and honourable Iine of warrior pigeons.
我出身于富有光荣历史的战鸽世家。
Hello, Iads.
小伙子们,大家好。
I trust you’ve had a pleasant journey.
我相信你们一路上很愉快吧。
Well, I think I speak for all of us
好的,我想代表大家说。
when I say the ride was a bit bumpy on the way in.
路上有些颠簸。
Maybe they should check the suspension on that bike.
我觉得他们应该检查一下车子的悬挂装置了。