That makes a difference, sign here.
这就不同了 在这里签字
Thank you, sir.
长官,谢谢你
There he is! You dirty rat!
他在那里! 你这个肮脏的家伙!
When I get hold of you, I’ll knock your beak off!
如果我抓到你我把你的嘴打断
That’s it, far enough. Get your hands off me.
我们已经招满了 把你的手拿开
Where do I sign up? Just sign here.
我该在哪里签? 在这里
AIright, gents, in you go. Thank you, sir.
好的,先生们,这边请 谢谢你,先生
Who is this Gutsy geezer?
高茨是哪个老家伙?
If I see your ugly face around, I’ll have you!
如果你再让我看到你我绝对饶不了你!
We made it. Safe and sound.
我们成功了 安然无恙
We’re in the Royal Homing Service.
我们加入皇家信鸽了
The elite,
成为精英
Saving... Saving our tail feathers.
拯救 拯救了我们尾巴上的羽毛
And it worked Iike a charm.
这个逃跑计划非常成功
Even though I say so myself.
比我想象的更好
So, I’ll be hitting the skyway, cheers, good luck.
好了,我要飞回我的天空了,祝你好运
God bless, if you make it back, be sure to look me up.
上帝保佑你,如果你回来了 记得过来看我
Hello? Hello?
嗨?嗨?
Gents? Hello? Hello?
先生? 喂?喂?
No! There’s been a terrible mistake!
不!简直是大错特错了!
Trust me, this will turn out brilliantly.
相信我,我们会因此而成为英雄!
Hello, come on back.
喂,过来
I’ve been shanghaied!
我要被拉走服兵役了
That’s bright.
好刺眼