So, RHPS’s recruiting? Good idea, yeah.
嗯,皇家战鸽在招募新兵? 哦,好主意
This way, mate, I’m feeling rather patriotic all of a sudden.
朋友,这边走 我突然有了爱国之心
There he is. Come on, after him!
他在那里 跟上,追上他
Let’s get going, come on.
我们这边走,快
He’s here somewhere, I can smell him.
他就在这附近, 我能闻出他的气味
Follow my lead.
跟着我
Hello, two to enlist, please.
你好,我们两个想参军
Valiant pigeon, reporting for duty, sir.
长官,我是鸽子瓦兰特,前来报道
Never heard of you. Valiant pigeon.
没有听过你的名字 鸽子瓦兰特
The Valiant pigeon, you don’t have him on your Iist?
鸽子瓦兰特,你们的名单上没有他?
No. CIerical error.
没有 文书搞错了吧?
Should I have? Yes, I think you should have.
会吗? 是的,我想是这样的
Look at him, he’s a perfect specimen.
看看他,他是这么的完美
Fast as lightning, strong as an ox,
像闪电一样快, 像公牛一样强壮
very tall for his height, stand up, sit down again.
高大威猛站起来吧,好的,再坐下吧
The bird’s a legend
他是个传奇小鸟
in the Struben... Berkleyhampshire area.
在斯鲁本... 伯克利汉普郡地区
Too small.
个子太小了
You should be yea high and you’re not even hey high.
你应该这么高才行可是你连这里都没到
That’s charming, that is. And you...!
有意思,真的 而你?
Coi, have you by any chance heard of a birdbath?
靠,你听过鸟用浴缸么?
Sad truth is I have a rare feather condition.
不幸的是我的羽毛有罕见的疾病
Yeah, can’t go near a bath, or Iook at a bath.
不能去洗澡,甚至看都不行
It makes me itch. CIear off, get Iost!
那样我就会发痒 滚开吧,赶快消失!
But, Wing Commander Gutsy said...
但是 飞行指挥官高茨说...
Exactly, Wing Commander Gutsy, that’s it.
没错,就是飞行指挥官高茨说
Best mates, went to school together.
他们可是好朋友,他们是同学
You don’t want to upset him.
你不想让他难堪吧?
If he hears, you’ll Iose those stripes.
如果他知道这件事情,你的勋章就没了
You know Wing Commander Gutsy?
你认识飞行指挥官高茨?
Well, yeah. Well.
是的啊 好吧