I don’t know how I stay in business, where is it?
我不知道这行我怎么坐下来的 它在哪里?
Find it and the crumbs are yours, which one is it under?
找到它后,面包屑就是你们的了 会在那个里面?
That one? That one?
这个? 这个?
No, bad Iuck again.
不对,又是坏运气
Care to give it one more go? Law of averages.
要不要再来一次?按平均律算
I think you’ll win this time.
我觉得这次你们会赢的
Tell us then, where’s the pebble?
告诉我们 石头现在在哪里?
See, with all the excitement, I forgot myself.
哦,我太兴奋了我也忘记了
What do you say to a game of...?
你们觉得该玩什么游戏?
You big cheat.
你这个大骗子
Give me my crumbs back! On the Ievel, gents, I know...
还我的面包屑! 哦,绅士们,我知道...
Come and get me, falcons!
猎鹰,来抓我啊!
Strike me down if I tell a Iie.
如果我说谎,你们就打死我
Look at them, that was Iucky.
哦,看看他们,我太幸运了
Prayers were answered, that’s never worked before.
这次的祈祷成功了以前从没成功过
Hello, mate. Lost control a bit there.
你好,哥们 刚才在那里没控制好
Couldn’t have picked a better time to drop in.
你选择的降落时间太好了
Bugsy’s the name. I’m terribly sorry, I’m Valiant.
我叫巴格西 我叫瓦兰特,实在抱歉啊
What brings you to my manor? I’ve come to be an aviator.
你为什么来我的地盘? 我要成为一个飞行家
With the Royal Homing Pigeon Service.
成为皇家战鸽中的一员
Fighting for King and country.
为国王和祖国而战
You don’t say? Never been much of a glory bird myself.
你说真的吗? 我自己可从没想过名垂青史
I’m rather partial to something called freedom.
我宁愿选择一种叫自由的东西
I flit about as I please,
我可以随心所欲飞来飞去
no one telling me what to do or when.
没有人来命令我去做什么或者什么时候
Are those flies? Yes, they’re...
这些是苍蝇么? 哦,是的
They’re friends of mine.
他们是我的朋友