The falcons will tear you apart. Mum.
猎鹰会把你撕碎 ,妈妈。
My dear Iittle baby. Mother, that’s not helping!
我的小宝贝 妈妈,这样做是没用的!
Mother, honestly, I’m going to be fine.
妈妈,相信我我会照顾好自己的。
You were such a cute Iittle egg. Mum.
你还是一个可爱的蛋啊 妈妈。
I’m not an egg anymore, it’s time I Ieft the nest.
我不再是只蛋了是时候出去闯荡了。
No one thinks I can do this,
他们都不相信我能做到
and it may be my only chance to show them that they’re wrong.
这可能是我唯一的机会,让他们看看他们都说错了。
At Ieast have some breakfast before you go.
至少在走之前吃点早饭吧。
Mum...
妈妈。
No, thanks.
我不吃了,谢谢。
Valiant. Right, then.
瓦兰特 好了。
I Iove you, goodbye.
我爱你,再见。
You’II always be an egg to me.
对我来说你永远都是个蛋。
Ahoy there, Valiant!
喂,瓦兰特!
I’m off now, Felix!
我要出发了,菲力克斯!
Wish me Iuck. Good Iad!
祝我好运吧 勇敢的小伙。
Goodbye!
再见!
That boy is going to get creamed.
这个孩子一定会出人头地的。
Valiant pigeon, fearless flyer.
鸽子瓦兰特 大无畏的飞行员。
Pride of the allied forces,
盟军的骄傲。
feared by the enemy,
敌人的噩梦。
Ioved by the Iadies.
女士们的偶像。
Humble.
需要谦虚点。
Spits danger smack in the eye!
不要把危险放在眼里!
Look at that, it’s London!
看啊,是伦敦!
AIright, alright, Iisten up.
好了,好了,听好。
This is easy, I mean, for intelligent boys Iike you.
这很简单的,我是说尤其对于你们这些聪明的人。
Keep your eyes on the pebble, you can’t go wrong.
看好这个小石头千万不要搞错啊。
Give her a chance and she’II give you the slip.
只要给她一点机会她就偷偷溜走哦。
Find her and the crumbs are yours.
能找到她,面包屑就是你们的。