"Herr" General!
“黑”将军!
Welcome back, General Von Talon.
欢迎你回来范?塔伦将军。
Congratulations, sir.
恭喜你,长官。
Another triumph. "Jawohl", General.
又一个战利品 “当心”(德语),将军。
Under the Geneva Convention, and as an officer,
按照日内瓦公约作为一名军官。
I have the right to be treated as a pigeon of war.
我应该得到做为战鸽的优待。
Have no fear,
不要害怕。
you will be.
你将会被优待。
Take him to the cage.
把它关到笼子里。
Get your talons off me, you filthy falcons.
把你的爪子拿开你们这些肮脏的鹰。
Pigeons, pathetic Iittle creatures.
鸽子 可怜的小东西。
You don’t eat prisoners of war, do you?
你不吃战俘,是吧?
Eat you?
吃掉你?
I’m a vegetarian.
我是素食主义者。
Yet you wear a Ieather cape.
但你的斗篷是皮制的?
Who is your contact in the Resistance?
谁是你在抵抗组织里的联络人?
They’ll send a crack team to rescue me.
他们会派最好的队伍来营救我。
Rescue you? You’re a pigeon.
营救你?你只是一只鸽子。
Do you think you’re important?
你认为你很重要么?
VIP, Very Important Pigeon.
我是VIP, 非常重要的鸽子。
Very Impudent Pigeon.
我看你是非常自大的鸽子。
Who is your contact in the Resistance?
谁是你在抵抗组织里的联络人?
Oh, no.
无可奉告。
Speak!
快说!
This canary will never sing.
我什么也不会告诉你。
Listen to your mother, you can’t go.
听妈妈的话 你不能去。
Mum, there’s a war going on, I want to do my bit.
妈妈,战争正在进行我想尽我的义务。
Why……
为什么?
Oh mum.
妈妈。
Goodbye.
再见