So, what’s the news from the front?
那么,能不能说些前线的新闻?
Can’t say, of course, classified.
当然不可以 这是机密
Danger is our business.
直面危险是我们的家常便饭
and I’m sorry to say, business is all too good.
但不得不承认危险这活儿实在是不错。
Excuse me, got to get to Wing Commander.
借光 我要找飞行指挥官。
Excuse me, Wing Commander! Yes?
飞行指挥官,打扰了! 什么事?
Sir, where do I sign up?
长官, 我该去哪里报名参军?
Aren’t you a bit on the wee side? Talk about small wingspan.
你是不是有点太小了? 你的侧翼才这么大。
There’s always a place for a few valiant birds.
对于勇敢的鸟总是有机会的。
Tomorrow in London.
明天在伦敦可以报名。
I’d Iove to stay,
我很想多留下一会。
but duty calls and we must answer.
但是我们还有必须完成的任务。
Beaks up, boys.
兄弟们,休息结束。
Let’s make wind.
让我们出发吧。
Hip, hip, hooray!
嘿,嘿,万岁!
Hip, hip, hooray!
嘿,嘿,万岁!
I do all the work, don’t I? You should have my job.
所有的事情都要我来做么? 你应该帮我做一些。
I’m more talented and better looking.
我比你聪明并且比你帅。