I just wanted to let you know I understand
我想让你知道,我理解
you want to put all that embarrassing stuff behind you
你想忘记那些尴尬的事情
and just move on and have a fresh start.
重新开始.
You do?
你理解?
Yes. I understand your dream.
是的,我理解你的梦想
It's a huge dream, and you can't do it alone.
一个甜梦,你一个人实现不了
It's a big dream.
一个美梦
In fact, I don't think you can do it at all.
实际上,我根本不认为你能实现
Let it go.
放弃吧
Lizzie, come on.
丽兹, 快啊.
Whoa!
哇!
Gordo, what?
戈多, 什么?
Don't worry. Don't worry.
别担心,别担心
Look.
看.
Wow!
哇!
Pretty cool, huh?
很酷,是吗?
You know what, Gordo?
你知道吗, 戈多?
I'm not gonna let Kate Sanders get to me.
我不会让凯特 桑德斯影响我
Promise me something.
向我保证.
Anything.
任何事情.
Promise that when we're here, we'll find adventures.
保证我们会去干些冒险的事情.
All right? This is our chance to start over.
好吗? 这是我们重新开始的机会
I mean, do anything that we want to do.
我是说,做我们想做的事情
Yeah. I-I know. You're right.
是的,我知道,你是对的
Hmm. You and me. Adventures. Deal.
恩,你和我,冒险,说定了
Deal.
说定了