Welcome to the Hotel Cambini.
欢迎来到坎比尼饭店
Lest you think there are many of you and less of me
为免你们认为自己人多而我只有一个人
and it will therefore be easy to pull anything over on me,
就可以随意欺骗我
think again.
再想想.
In addition to being smarter, faster,
尽管我比你们大多数人更聪明,
and better-looking than most of you, 更
敏捷,更漂亮,
I've also enlisted a little help.
我还是找了一个帮手.
The assistant manager of the hotel, Giorgio Averni,
饭店的助理经理吉奥吉 阿瓦尼,
was a commander in the Italian Navy
他是退役的意大利海军军官
and is therefore as up on his game as I am mine.
所以他和我一样有能力.
Giorgio, would you like to brief my students
吉奥吉, 请你给我的学生们 简单介绍一下
on the security procedures of the hotel?
饭店的安全程序,好吗?
We serve at 5:00.
我们在5点
The cookies.
供应小饼干
Yeah.
太好了
You heard the man.
听到他说的了吗?
Room assignments.
分房情况
David Gordon...
大卫 戈登...
you will be rooming with Ethan Craft.
你和伊桑 克拉弗特住一起.
You'll be in Room 103.
你们住103房.
Are those English or Italian numbers?
是英语数字还是意大利语数字?
You got a problem with that?
有问题吗?
Um, no, ma'am.
不,没有,夫人.
Any room is just -- just fine for me.
随便哪个房间都行
Being a spineless jellyfish
软骨头和马屁精
is almost as unattractive as being a little brownnoser.
一样不讨人喜欢
McGuire!
麦戈瑞!
Seeing as how Margaret Chan was unable to make the trip,
因为玛格丽特 陈 因病没能来,
you will be rooming with...
你将和...