Yeah.
是的.
had his opponent burned at the stake.
把他的对手烧死在火刑柱上的
That's where the artist Caravaggio
画家卡拉瓦乔就是在那儿
Or was it the pope
好象应该是
who had Caravaggio burned at the stake?
教皇把卡拉瓦乔烧死在火刑柱上的吧?
Either way, this neighborhood was tough.
不管是谁烧谁, 反正这地方不简单.
Paolo...
保罗...
Si, carina?
什么, carina(朋友)?
Do you still love her?
你还爱他吗?
Who? Isabella?
谁? 伊莎贝拉?
Si,
是的,
Of course I still love her. But like a sister.
当然.但只是对妹妹的爱
So, why did you break up?
那你们为什么分手?
It's, um, it's complicated.
恩,这有点复杂
What?
什么?
Yes, we've been voted "best pop duo of the year" again.
是的,我们又被评选为 ”年度最佳流行双人组合“
But I want to do more serious music.
但我想做更严肃的音乐
And when I told this to Isabella,
我吧这想法告诉伊莎贝拉,
she said flat-out "no."
她断然说“不”
I was forced to tell her, "This is it.
我不得不对她说“就这样吧
This will be our last CD together."
这将是我们合作的最后一张CD”
Did she totally freak out?
她是不是气疯了?
She totally freak out.
是的气坏了
I feel awful about that, but what about me?
我觉得很难过,但为我想想?
I need to grow as an artist.
我想成长为一名艺术家
Yeah.
是的.
So, the other day when I saw you,
所以,那天我看见你,
I just -- I don't know, I had this crazy
-- 我只是..我不知道 -- 我有一个疯狂的念头
I just -- I don't know.
我只是..我不知道
W-What?
什-什么?
I had this crazy idea that maybe you could help me.
我有一个疯狂的念头,也许你能帮助我