You know what? Forget what she says.
别听她的
Make a wish.
许个愿
I'm in Rome with my best friend.
我和我最好的朋友在罗马
I'm good. You make one.
我觉得已经很好了,你许一个愿吧
Okay.
好的.
Hmm.
恩.
Okay.
好的.
Isabella?
伊莎贝拉?
Huh?
什么?
Okay, I was wishing for smooth sailing through high school,
我希望高中一切顺利
but this will work.
这会有效的
Uh, I'm sorry.
呃,抱歉
It's just you look an awful lot like a friend of mine.
只是你很像我的一个朋友
Paolo, you have to get to your photo shoot.
保罗, 你该去拍照了
We got to go.
我们得走了.
What you little halflings are feeling right about now
你们这些小家伙感觉如何
is your energy flagging.
是不是觉得没劲头了?
We got four more stops today.
我们还有4个景点要去呢
I want you to at least be able to shuffle
我希望你们起码能
from monument to monument.
拖着腿从一个纪念碑走到另一个
We got one word for that, and it's gelato.
那个意大利语叫“gelato”(冰淇淋)
Keep in mind that Italian ice cream has about twice the sugar of American ice cream.
记住,意大利的冰淇淋比美国的多一倍的糖.
Means you're gonna want about two scoops, huh?
意味着你要两勺,是吗
I know I do. All right.
好吧,我知道自己想要
I don't mean to bother you.
抱歉打扰
I'm Paolo. Paolo Valisari.
我叫保罗. 保罗 瓦里萨里.
Oh, um, I'm Lizzie McGuire,
哦,我是丽兹 麦戈瑞,
and this is my friend Gordo.
这是我的朋友戈多.
This is my friend Sergei.
这是我的朋友谢尔盖.
Sergei, doesn't she look exactly like Isabella?
谢尔盖, 她是不是长得非常像伊莎贝拉?
-Isabella! -Paolo!
-伊莎贝拉! -保罗!
Paolo!
保罗!
Um...
恩...
Isabella! Isabella!
伊莎贝拉! 伊莎贝拉!