I've got to get out of the country!
我要离开这个国家!
I know you're still upset, but it wasn't that bad.
我知道你仍然很难过,但没那么糟糕
Was your junior-high graduation on "Good Morning America"?
你的初中毕业致词上了“早安美国”了吗?
Oh, really, Mom?
哦,真的,妈妈?
What creep would send Diane Sawyer a video
哪个变态会给黛安索耶(ABC 王牌女主持人)寄去录像带
to embarrass you like that?
来羞辱你呢?
Oh.
哦.
Ugh!
啊!
What is that?
那是什么?
That is Miss Ungermeyer.
是恩格梅尔小姐.
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Hey!
嘿,嘿,嘿!
She's gonna be our principal for the next four years.
往后4年,她将是我们的校长.
If you stay on her good side,
如果她对你垂青,
it's a one-way ticket to an Ivy League school.
你准保能上长春藤联盟学校
What if you're on her bad side?
如果她对你印象不佳?
Excuse me! I need to mop up some puke.
抱歉,我要去清扫呕吐物.
Well, you...
那么,你...
You wind up as that guy?
你的前途就和他一样?
No. You end up working for that guy.
不,连他都不如
Can you make sure there are no garlic or soy products
你能确保布里特尼吃的
in anything Brittany puts near her mouth?
东西里没有大蒜或大豆制品吗?
Could somebody carry his luggage?
能不能请别人帮他拿行李?
Miss Ungermeyer, Luke has tennis elbow.
恩格梅尔小姐, 卢克很有网球天赋,他的胳膊很重要.
My son has asthma, and he must have his puffer.
我儿子有哮喘,必须携带呼吸器
Brittany, she's got allergies.
布里特尼, 她有过敏症.
Attention, parents...
注意了,父母们...