Paolo! Paolo!
保罗! 保罗!
Ciao, Paolo!
再见, 保罗!
Uh, hmm...
呃,恩...
Wow! That really does look like me.
哇,真的很像我
Except for the hair, you could be her twin.
除了发型 你简直就是她的双胞胎姐妹
Isabella is my singing partner, and you're like her sister.
伊莎贝拉伊莎贝拉是我的唱歌搭档, 你长得就像她姐妹
Like two pods in a pea.
一个模子里出来的
Lizzie, can I see you again?
丽兹, 能再见你吗?
May be tomorrow, Please?
也许明天,求你了?
What's the word for "yes" in Italian?
意大利语“好的”怎么说?
Si,
好的
No, I'm
不,我--
It's okay. I can cover for you.
没关系,我可以帮你打掩护
Head check!
点名!
I'm sorry. I'm here with my school, so I can't.
抱歉,我是和学校里的人一起来的, 所以不能
Forgive me if I embarrassed you.
对不起,如果让你尴尬了
Some people, when they come to Rome,
有些人到罗马来
they want to find adventure.
是为了找冒险的
Oh, it's okay.
哦,好的
I got some cool cheese.
我已经有了这个酷奶酪了
Did you just say "cool cheese"?
你是说“酷奶酪”吗?
Wah!
哇!
Paolo...We must go.
保罗...我们得走了.
Uh, Lizzie, if you change your mind,
呃, 丽兹, 如果你改变主意
I will meet you tomorrow morning at the Trevi Fountain at 9:00.
我们明早9点“许愿泉”见.
Hey, Gordon, McGuire,
嘿, 戈登, 麦戈瑞,
15, 16.
15, 16.
Who are you?
你是谁?
Paolo Valisari.
保罗 瓦里萨里.
Put your money in your front pockets.
把钱放到前面的口袋里(防偷)
She makes me very scared.
她让我很害怕
Join the club.
我们也这么想的