B-But what about the vice president?
不是还有副班长吗?
He's not graduating.
他毕不了业了
The secretary treasurer's next in line.
再下面财务总管就是最大的官了
All I did was handle petty cash.
我只是掌管一些小钱
I'm sorry, but you're not buying your way out of this.
抱歉,但这次你花钱也逃不掉了.
I want you to deliver your speech with as much pride and commitment as Margaret Chan would,
我要你上去致词,要像玛格丽特 陈一样自豪,有信心
even though you're no Margaret Chan.
即使你不是 玛格丽特 陈.
You're no Margaret Chan.
你不是 玛格丽特 陈.
You're no Margaret Chan.
你不是 玛格丽特 陈
You're no Margaret Chan.
你不是 玛格丽特 陈
Run!
快跑!
Ladies and gentlemen, uh, Lizzie McGuire.
女士们,先生们, 呃, 丽兹 麦戈瑞.
Um...
嗯...
U-Uh, Margaret Chan couldn't make it tonight,
呃, 玛格丽特 陈 今晚不能来了,
so I'm going -- I'm going to be filling in for her.
所以我来...我来..接替她
Not that any of us could really do that,
不是每个人都能做到的,
but, um, anyway...
但,呃,总之...
Honey, I'm losing the feeling in my knuckles.
亲爱的,我的指关节失去知觉了.
I think that we can all agree that junior high is filled with embarrassing and awkward,
我想我们都同意初中生活充满了尴尬和困窘的
and sometimes just downright humiliating moments, right?
有时甚至是很丢人的时刻,对吗?
Uh...
呃...
Oh! Me neither.
哦! 我可从没有过.
It is so sad.
太糟糕了.
Wow.
哇.
It's like watching one of those animals get killed on the Discovery Channel.
就像在《探索》频道上看动物被屠杀一样