手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 中国名著 > 西游记英文版 > 正文

《西游记》第十六章:悟空上当

编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Journey to the West Chapter 16 Wukong Gets Tricked

《西游记》第十六章:悟空上当

Wukong looked at the Dragon King and sighed.

悟空看着龙王叹了口气。

"You're right," said the monkey. "I did make a promise to Guanyin."

“你说的对。”悟空说,“我确实对观音菩萨作出了承诺。

He put down his teacup and stood up. "Thank you, my friend. I will visit again soon."

“他放下茶杯站起来。“谢谢你我的朋友。我会很快再来看你的。”

The Dragon King smiled. "Good luck, Wukong."

龙王微笑了。“祝你好运,悟空。”

The monkey hurried out of the Dragon King's palace.

悟空迅速出了龙宫。

He found the Tang Monk traveling alongside a stream. "Master, I have returned," he called.

他找到了沿着小溪行走的唐僧。“师父,我回来了。”悟空叫道。

"I'm glad you're back, Wukong," said the monk. "I'm hungry."

“我很高兴你能回来,悟空。”唐僧说,“我饿了。”

"I'll find a village and beg for some food for you," said the monkey.

“我去找个村子求点食物给你。”悟空说。

"You don't need to do that," said the monk. "There's rice in the bag. You can cook that."

“不用去村子。”唐僧说,“包裹里有米。你可以做饭。”

The monk got down from the horse. Wukong opened the bag.

唐僧下了马。悟空打开包裹。

When he looked inside, his eyes opened wide. He pulled out the headband.

当他朝里看时,他的眼睛突然睁大了。他从包裹里拿出了那头箍。

"This headband is marvelous!" said Wukong.

“这头箍好特别!”悟空说。

"Oh," said the monk, watching the monkey closely. "Do you like it?"

“哦?”唐僧仔细看着悟空说,“你喜欢吗?”

"Yes!" said Wukong.

“喜欢!”悟空说。

"Try it on," said the monk.

“那就试试吧!”唐僧说。

"Really?" asked Wukong.

“真的吗?”悟空问。

The monk nodded.

唐僧点点头。

Wukong put the headband on. He looked at his reflection in the stream.

悟空戴上了头箍。他看着自己在溪面上的倒影。

"I look handsome!" said Wukong. "Thanks for—ahh!"

“我看上去很帅啊!”悟空说,“谢谢... ...啊!”

The monkey grabbed the sides of his head and fell over.

悟空紧紧地抓着头箍的两侧,摔倒在地上。

His eyes bulged. "My head's going to explode!" he cried.

他睁圆了双眼。“我的脑袋要爆炸了!”他高声叫道。

He saw the Tang Monk talking quietly.

他看见唐僧正在低声念着什么。

"Wh . . . What are you saying?" cried Wukong.

“你......你在念什么?”悟空高叫。

The Tang Monk stopped talking, and the pain stopped.

唐僧不再念了,那疼痛也停止了。

"The bodhisattva Guanyin taught me a spell," said the monk. "She gave me the headband to force you to be good."

“这是观音菩萨教我的紧箍咒。”唐僧说,“她给了我这头箍,迫你向善。”

Wukong pulled at the headband. But it wouldn't come off.

悟空用力去扯那头箍,但还是取不下来。

"It's stuck!" cried the monkey. He stamped his foot. "You tricked me!"

“这头箍太紧了!”悟空大叫。他用力跺脚。“你骗我!”

"It's for your own good," said the monk. "You must stop being violent."

“这都是为了你好。”唐僧说,“你不能再那么暴力了。”

Wukong pulled out his iron bar and lunged at the Tang Monk.

悟空抽出了他的金箍棒,打向唐僧。

The monk recited the Tight Headband spell again.

唐僧又念起了紧箍咒。

Wukong fell to the ground and rolled around in pain.

悟空倒在地上,疼得打滚。

"It hurts! It hurts!" he cried. "Please stop! I won't try to hurt you again!"

“好疼啊!好疼啊!”悟空大叫,“请别念了!我不会再伤害你了!”

The Tang Monk stopped, and the monkey stood up.

唐僧停止了念咒。悟空站了起来。

"Now will you cook some rice?" asked the monk.

“现在你能去做饭了吗?”唐僧问。

"I'll get a fire started," said Wukong.

“我先去生火。”悟空说。

The monkey waited until the Tang Monk had turned his back. Again he raised the iron bar.

唐僧转身后,悟空又一次举起了金箍棒。

But the Tang Monk saw Wukong's shadow.

唐僧看到了悟空的影子。

"Ahh!" cried Wukong, once again falling to the ground.

“啊啊!”悟空大叫。又一次摔倒在地。

The Tang Monk looked furious as he recited the spell. Wukong's head pounded.

唐僧愤怒地看着他,同时口中念着紧箍咒。悟空的脑袋要爆炸了。

"Please stop!" cried the monkey.

“停下来,求求你了!”悟空大叫。

The Tang Monk stopped reciting the spell. "Don't try to hit me again," said the monk.

唐僧停止了念咒。“不要再想打我。”唐僧说,

"If you do, I'll recite the spell until your head really does explode."

“如果你再想打我,我就会一直念紧箍咒。一直到你的脑袋疼到爆炸。”

"I'm sorry, Master," said Wukong. "I'll be good!"

“我错了,师父。”悟空说,“我会向善的。”

The two traveled for a few more weeks. They arrived at a wide river.

这二人走了几个星期。这一天,他们来到了一条大河边。

"How will we cross this river?" asked the monk.

“我们要怎么过河呢?”唐僧问。

"It's too bad you're not a spirit," said Wukong. "I can leap over this river. But I can't take you with me."

“你不是神仙,这实在太麻烦了。”悟空说,“我可以跳到河对岸去,但我不能带着你一起过去。”

"Why not?" asked the Tang Monk.

“为什么不行?”唐僧问。

"You're a human," said the monkey. "So you must make the journey all by yourself. I can only protect you. I can't carry you."

“你是凡人。”悟空说,“所以你必须靠自己一步步走到西天。我只能保护你,我不能带着你走。”

"What will we do then?" asked the monk.

“那我们要怎么办?”唐僧问。

Before Wukong could answer, the water swelled and a dragon leaped from it.

在悟空回答之前,河里的水突然暴涨,一条龙从水里跳了出来。

"Look out!" cried the monkey. He yanked the Tang Monk off the horse as the dragon struck.

“小心!”悟空大叫。那条龙向唐僧扑过来。悟空快速地把唐僧从马上拉了下来。

With one bite, the dragon swallowed the horse and then slipped back underwater.

那条龙一口吞掉了马匹,接着又返回了水底。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
fell [fel]

想一想再看

动词fall的过去式
n. 兽皮
v

联想记忆
reflection [ri'flekʃən]

想一想再看

n. 反映,映像,折射,沉思,影响

联想记忆
marvelous ['mɑ:viləs]

想一想再看

adj. 令人惊异的,了不起的,不平常的

 
stream [stri:m]

想一想再看

n. (人,车,气)流,水流,组
v. 流动,

 
shadow ['ʃædəu]

想一想再看

n. 阴影,影子,荫,阴暗,暗处
vt. 投阴

 
explode [iks'pləud]

想一想再看

vt. 爆炸,驳倒
vi. 爆炸,爆发(感情)

 
violent ['vaiələnt]

想一想再看

adj. 暴力的,猛烈的,极端的

 
protect [prə'tekt]

想一想再看

vt. 保护,投保

联想记忆
recite [ri'sait]

想一想再看

vt. 背诵,逐一例举,叙述或回答问题
vi.

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。