Help! Help!
救命!救命!
Hey, did you hear that?
你听见了吗?
Butterfly! Butterfly! Butterfly! Let's get it! Butterfly!
蝴蝶!蝴蝶!抓住它!
Wha... What's...
什么情况?
Hel.. hel.. help!
救命!
So long. Don't leave me here.
再见!不要丢下我。
Didn't have to be this way, Max.
麦克斯,本来不用这样的。
Wait! No heart feelings.
等一下,我才不管你。
Duke, Please!
杜克,求你了!
Boy, what's going on here? Mind your own business... Oh my gosh! What happened to you?
孩子们,发生了什么?管好你自己! 我的天啊,你怎么长这样?
Oh, I had a fight, alright?With a big stupid dog.
我之前跟一只大蠢狗打过一架。
He lost.
他输了。
Oh! You're heading into a dangerous territory there, kitty cat!
小猫咪,你这样说话是很危险的。
I'd watch your tone, sunshine.
注意你的语气,小可爱。
Know what I'm gonna do?
知道我要做什么吗?
I'm gonna catch you into a string, pull you up, and then I bet you run for hours, in a game that only I understand.
我要把你绑在绳子上,把你拉起来,我打赌你要在只有我才懂的游戏中,跑好几个小时。
Oh. Very nice.
好漂亮。
I'll take that!
这个我要了。