You want to start with me, little raisin?
你要跟我作对吗?小瘪猫。
Okay, get your umbrellas out, kitties. Because, here they come... The thunder! And the lightning! Right down on your face.
小猫咪最好带上你的伞。因为马上电闪与雷鸣将在你面前呼啸而过。
Gosh, there are a lot of you up there.
天啊,你们真是人多势众。
I'm talking about thunder and lightning, and it's coming down on all of your collected faces.
我想说电闪和雷鸣将会在你们所有人面前呼啸而过。
Attack on, three, two...
准备攻击, 三, 二...
I just remember, I gotta be somewhere!
我突然想起来还要去别的地方。
Haha! That... Haha, ha! That guy, huh? Am I right?
哈哈!这... 哈哈!这个家伙,我说对了吧?
Okay, I'm just... You know what? I'm just gonna... It's no offense, but... bye!
我只是想,只是想...我没有恶意,再见!
Hey, you little...
你个小猫...
Duke?
杜克?
You came back? Run!
你回来了?快跑!
It's the PoPo! Scram!
条子来了,撤退。