Wait! Two, four, six, eight. Mmmm.
等一下 二 四 六 八
See you tomorrow, Germo!
明天见 加莫
You know it. Ten... Ah, okay.
明天见 十 好的
Did you see that?
你看到了吗
Yeah, I saw it.
看到了
Throw it with your arm, you lazy weirdo.
用你胳膊扔出去 你个懒鬼
I would not fetch that. I'm old school.
我才不会去捡呢 我是一个守旧的狗
Ha! Thanks a lot, Duke.
谢谢你 杜克
I don't like to use this phrase, because it is offensive to our kind, but you're a bad dog.
我不想说这句话 因为作为狗不该这么说 但是你真是只坏狗
Katie is not gonna like this. I, I can't go to the pound! What? What's wrong with you?
凯蒂不会开心的 我不能进看管所 什么 你怎么了
Well, Katie just... She just got me out of the pound. And if I go back... back is the end of the life for me.
凯蒂她 她刚刚从看管所把我领出来 如果我回去 就要在里面终老一生了
Why? Why?
为什么
What's the matter, Maria? Maria, your face! It worths a thousand souls. What's wrong?
玛利亚 怎么了 玛利亚 你的脸 你为何愁眉不展 发生了什么
I have come facetoface with a worst thing in the world!
我刚才面对着世界上最可怕的事情
What? Oh, tell me, Maria. Tell me now!
什么 玛利亚 快告诉我是什么
I can not bear another moment without knowing! Loneliness.
我马上要坚持不下去了 孤独