Ha! Max. Max! Max! Huh?
麦克斯 麦克斯
Hey! I see you, squirrel!
松鼠 我看见你了
This is not your area! We marked that tree!
这不是你的地盘 我们在树上做了记号
Don't you trying hide. I can see you... Ahh!
不要躲了 我能看见你...
What was that? How dare you?
那是什么 你们竟敢这么做
Hey, guys! Where's Max? Hey! No!
伙伴们 麦克斯哪去了 不要
Nobody likes you, squirrels!
松鼠 没人喜欢你
Guys, seriously. Where is Max?
说正经的 麦克斯哪里去了
Calm down, girl. He's right...
姑娘冷静 他是对的
Huh! He's gone.
他不见了
All is fine!
一切正常
I heard him screaming after he disappeared into those bushes!
我听到他消失在灌木丛之后的尖叫声了
Max is gone?
麦克斯不见了
This is bad. This is so bad.
这太糟了
Maria, if he's your true love. You must go to him.
玛利亚 如果他是你的真爱 你必须去找他
Save him. Save him! Yes! Yes! Save my true love! Run! Come on! Go! I'm coming, Max!
拯救他 是的 拯救我的真爱 去吧 跑起来 我来了 麦克斯
Hi, Chloe. If anyone ask, I'm on my way to the roof to look for Max. Okay, Byebye.
小依 如果有人问起 就说我去屋顶找麦克斯了 好的再见
Whoa! You see that?
你看到了吗
Yeah, give me a second.
稍等我一下
Aww! Hey, there cute little bunny. What are you doing in the middle of the road?
可爱的小兔子 你在路中间干什么呢