This could only be the work of a dangerous stray who hasn't lay down a foundation of trust.
肯定是危险的流浪狗干的,他还无法和人类建立信任感。
You are the new dog.
你是新来的。
And... Hey, Duke! Why'd you going do this for?
杜克,你为什么要这么做?
I'm gonna... What? Bite me? Ripe my face off?
我要... 干吗?咬我?撕烂我的脸?
Perfect, Wait till Katie finds out.
正好,等凯蒂发现看她怎么说。
Oh, Katie! Thank godness you're here.. I tried to stop him, but he's crazy.
凯蒂,谢天谢地你来了,我试图阻止他,但是他疯了。
Now sit. Okay. Okay. Okay.
现在坐下来,好吧。
Lay down.
躺下。
Good boy.
乖孩子。
Hi, Max. Hey, Gidget.
你好呀,麦克斯!你好,啾啾!
Who's your new roommate? Is it a girl dog or boy dog, Not that I care. It doesn't matter me.
哪个是你的新室友?小伙子还是小姑娘?我不在乎啦,跟我没什么关系。
Oh, that's nobody, Gidget, he just visiting.
不是什么重要的人,啾啾,他只是个客人。
Yeah, he is gonna be gone soon.
他马上就走了。